GHANAIAN-CANADIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE (GCCC)
Who are we?
A voluntary, non-profit organization anchored under GCAO based in Toronto, Canada that promotes business, trade, tourism and investment opportunities between Canada and Ghana through networking, advocacy, partnership and education.
To assemble and create a platform for professionals and business entrepreneurs in the Ghanaian community in Canada to collectively engage and address business and other public issues that results in opportunities for success and to play an integral role in the economic growth and development in Ghana and Canada.
To build capacity, stimulate interest and create numerous opportunities for Ghanaian-Canadians and foster trade and investment between Canada and Ghana. The Chamber will play a leading role in mobilizing other Chambers of Commerce with an interest and affiliation to Africa to create a shared economic and development vision for African countries.
We recognize and honor the core values of respect, honesty, trustworthy, transparency, inclusiveness, excellence, quality and accountability to our members and the communities we serve.
Any professional, organization, association, directly or indirectly involved in business, trade and commerce and has an interest in the socio-economic development and overall wellbeing of Ghanaians both in Canada and Ghana.
GCCC Membership Benefits
- Access to a sustainable professional and business networking platform
- Access to the Diaspora Engagement “Think Tank” (skills bank)
- Access to exclusive member directory
- Mentorship program for youth and new business entrepreneurs.
- Free advertisement in the GCCC newsletters and website.
- Point of contact for professionals and business entrepreneurs seeking to invest in Ghana or gain access to Ghanaian professionals in Canada.