The mission of our youth wing is to elevate, cultivate, and inspire the strengths and collaborative efforts of the young generation, encouraging them to take charge as positive change agents while leaving an impact and lasting footprint in local communities.
- To organize classes for adults and seniors in the Community, to discuss social-economic and political trends of the Canadian society for them to know their civic rights and responsibilities as Canadian citizens.
- To work in partnership with individuals and other organizations that share similar values and goals.
- To promote the spirit of toleration, understanding and goodwill between all segments of society within a multicultural Canada.
- To provides social, cultural and educational programs including tutoring to the public.
- The GCAO serves to provide subject matter experts in dealing with youth at risk, social services and promoting positive role models for our youth.